The mission of the Summerland Pickleball Club (SPC) is to promote the development and growth of pickleball within the District of Summerland, BC.
The SPC will do this by:
- Working with various levels of government and private entities to expand playing opportunities by establishing permanent dedicated indoor and outdoor courts.
- Promoting the game to individuals of all ages and abilities.
- Encouraging community spirit, sportsmanship, and camaraderie.
2020/2021 Board of Directors
- Henry Sielmann, President
- Sue Simpson, Vice-President
- Karen Jones, Secretary
- Carol Johnson, Treasurer
- Terri Martinello, Membership
- Jean Owens, Director
Job Descriptions for Positions on the Board2021 SPC Directors Job Descriptions P1
2021 SPC Directors Job Descriptions P2
Constitution and By-LawsByLaws (Updated June 8, 2020)
The Summerland Pickleball Club follows the Pickleball Canada Complaints and Discipline Procedure to settle conflicts among members which cannot be resolved amiably.Pickleball Canada Complaints and Discipline Procedure